Training Sessions are classes that Agents attend, this helps them train better, work better, fight in combat better, and other things.
When do they take place?
Some take place weekly, and some take place every 3 days, they are given the time they have to train for the missions and robberies every 3 days.
Types of Training
We train a lot of things such as:
- Logic (with this, agents can predict the enemies' moves)
- Strength (so the agents can defeat the enemy)
- Creativity (when thinking of a plan, agents must be creative)
- Self-esteem (it's crucial for an agent to believe they can fullfill a mission)
- Melee Combat (tae kwon do, judo, karate, and much more)
- Long-range Combat (guns, rifles, machine guns, all of those weapons)
- Close range combat (Swords, Daggers, Spears, Clubs)
- Supernatural (Reserved for agents with supenatural abilities such as magic, necromancy, telekinesis,etc.)
- There is a rank based on training called 'Cadet'.
- Some Agents don't do training, therfore being less skilled.