Consoles Available To Play It On
On October 10, 2015, Limited Edition figures were confirmed for release.
Omega X wearing the Time Travelling Paradox Protection Suit from Omega X: Trilogy Of Fate.
- Time Reversion (temporarily paralyzes enemies)
- Hacking Mode (increases attack and defense against technology-based enemies only)
- Interface Shield (temporarily increases defense)
- Paradox (wipes out all enemies from the area)
Natural Skill: Time Travel (increases maximum evasion)
Inactivity Animation: Omega X looks at himself for a second, looks at his Interface and says "Hey, wasn't this adventure already over? Why am I still in the suit?" before crossing his arms and saying "Well, let's have some fun while I'm still wearing it. Oh, yeah." and returning to his normal stance.
Movement Method: Omega X uses his Time Reversion skill on himself, allowing him to fly (or rather, float) around.
How to Get: Participate in the Omega X: Trilogy of Fate/Agency Infinity crossover event in the Omega X videogame saga's official website and input the exclusive code that you get if you're a winner.
Agent Titanium (Android Mode)
Agent Titanium in his Android Mode.
- Android Rampage (reveals his Android weapons and starts firing upon enemies)
- Self-repair (slowly recovers HP, but is vulnerable to attacks)
- Automated Defenses (temporarily increases defense but lowers attack)
- Robbermageddon (powerful attack that covers a wide area, takes out all enemies in the area)
Natural Skill: Upgrade (increases maximum attack and defense power)
Inactivity Animation: Agent Titanium takes out an Android phone from his pocket and says "You call yourself an Android? I am a true Android!", throws the phone to the floor, stomps it and returns to his normal stance.
Movement Method: Agent Titanium activates his Rocket Boots, allowing him to fly.
How to Get: Win the Agent Titanium (Android Mode) Contest hosted by the RPA and exchange the code given to you if you win.